Is your garage is a horrific no go zone filled with spiders, old carpets and paint tins? Why not convert it into a useable room? Convert your unused garage into a light, bright room!
With minimal disruption you are able to transform your garage into a useable room which can be anything from a family room to a home gym!
Garages are now rarely used for cars therefore if you’re needing extra living space then a garage conversion is a great idea. Converting your garage can add up to 20% extra living space into your home. You will find that converting your garage into a living area is a lot more cost and time effective that moving home.
A garage can be converted in as little as 2 weeks. This includes everything down to the finishing touches of painting.
Why convert your garage:
- Adds value to your home
- Saving the hassle of moving home for extra living space
- Garden / outside space is not lost
- Neighbours not affected – no loss of view or light
- Planning permission normally not required
- Quicker to complete than other types of extensions
- Great use of wasted space
- Only 20% of people use their garage for their car
Ideas for use of space:
- Extended kitchen
- Childrens play room
- Family room
- Office / Study
- Guest bedroom with or without en suite
- Cinema room